Friday, September 11, 2009

Notes from today

OK - I added the opinion category for Strine beta.

I fixed the bookmarklet issue by applying the change as per previous post. I tried using it, but as I'm on IE6 here at work, it's crap. It just sits in your favourites list, which is buried and you have to click through to it. Also, when I did try to use it this way, I got the wrong referrer error again (I might have to try to remove that code from relevant pages after all). The bookmarklet should be great for Firefox in the toolbar. I want to test it to see how it handles if you're signed in or not.

I submitted a bunch of articles to test the process. I noticed the spell check for the submit form didn't work - got 'error on page' (could be IE6). Will test this on a different browser.

I noticed that when you log out it pops back to the previous page you were on, instead of just staying on the page you're at or to the home page. Lets try to fix this, it's an odd thing to happen.

I sent out the call to the team re Strine being up and Ian and Manuella have joined (with no issue?) We need to investigate including some sort of 'welcome to strine' message for future versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment