Thursday, September 10, 2009

Strine beta - Live! Again!

I'm a bit over it at the moment. It just took me 8 times and a couple of hours to get the site live again. After reloading all of the files I made all the same silly mistakes as the first time around. I changed the code from the MySQL fix and back again. I even left the numbers in the file, completely screwing up the lines of code!

I also tried uploading the tweaked header.tpl file with the groups removed, but it didn't like that, so I switched it back.

It seems to be working OK now, straight from www.Strine.net.au. I tried the bookmarklet things again. No 'wrong referrer' error, but this time, strine.net.au/users.php is blocked. I had the same thing happen with www.thejct.net which I was using as fake content when I tried to add it in twice. I'll look that error up tomorrow. I'm knackered.

jct

No comments:

Post a Comment